M + D = LOVE FOREVER

M + D = LOVE FOREVER

Thursday 20 November 2008

THE EMOTIONAL SERPICO

I've seen corruption. 

Soul train wrecks. Tears made out of alchohol when hearts were dry as a martini. I've been fooled and stripped naked of my own bones. My rizorius muscle crept paralized on my face, like a spider shot in all of his legs.

I smelled the skin of another woman and I felt like a crocodile waiting to turn into a Gucci purse. Got rid of verbs to make room for the light. What I got was light as opposed to heavy, significant and worthwhile. My trip to the moon turned to a stroll to the grocery store.

Don't sell me a Greek tragedy when all I want is the popcorn that goes hand in hand with a fine romcom to be seen on a mild Sunday afternoon. Don't shout at me for I am a lips reader and some of the lips have been just so thin that cut me like a razorblade.

And then I pleaded.
I tried my esperanto on people who weren't ready to leave the caves. I commited soul robberies but found no gold. Just pieces of haikus that ended in me, me, me. 
I was lost like the last piece of a puzzle that fell from the table, got stuck on a shoe, was carried outside, fell in a puddle, got swallowed by a straydog who was shot seconds later by an angry mobster.

And as I write I realize that writing is such a foolish deed. Blogging? A succedaneum for life.

Live, boyo.
Try yahoo messenger.

And then She walked majestically, like a beautifully crafted sentence that left me mouth agape with desire for more.

To be continued ?

3 comments:

Irina Nedelcu said...

do let it be continued

Anonymous said...

no, not this time

Anonymous said...

I would appear, my dear sir, that your desire for self-inflicted martyrdom permeates your every side. I hear to the left and under the ribs is a good spot, but oh wait, that's already taken, isn't it. And eagles picking at livers is so passe...

Drama-junkie. Even your cynicism is overplayed. And yeah, before you ask, it's me, your handler. No, not that one, you dumb f^$k. The one WITHOUT any balls, figuratively speaking, of course.

So grow the f%$k up. Ideals are there to be fought for, not complained about. And they are certainly not there to ensure a comfortable living.

Love,

Andrei


I'M A SICK, SICK PUPPY.